- 2:30 pm
- 3rd Thursdays, quarterly (January, April, July and October)
- Franklin County Courthouse
1016 N 4th Avenue
Commissioners Meeting Room
Pasco, WA 99301
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Commissioner Rocky Mullen, Legislative Body Representative
- Mesa Mayor Patti Bailie, City or Town Mayoral Representative
- Mike Harris, FCFD Number 3, Firefighter Representative
- Mike Bumpaous, Law Enforcement Representative
- Debora Smith, Franklin County Citizen
Franklin County's Law Enforcement Officer and Firefighter (LEOFF I) Disability Board was established in accordance with RCW 41.26.110 and is responsible for administering State law regarding all requests for disability leave, medical and dental treatment, and disability retirement for Franklin County members of the LEOFF I pension system.
The documents accessed through this County website are maintained by the County for the convenience of those wishing to view documents online. For additional information please contact Human Resources.
If you wish to view the entire version of a particular document not provided online, please contact the appropriate office.
Email Human Resources