How do I request a refund?
  • Verify an order to vacate the conviction has been entered in your case(s).
  • If you have previously paid LFOs on the case(s), you can request a refund in any of the three methods
    • Send a completed application form and proof of identity by emailing the Clerk Records department
    • Download, print, and complete the application, provide proof of identity and mail the application to:
      • Franklin County Clerk's Office

        1016 N 4th Avenue
        Room 224 Main Floor LFO Office
        Pasco, WA 99301

    • Visit our office to complete the application and show proof of identity

View the Blake Refund Application (PDF).

Show All Answers

1. What is State v. Blake?
2. Do I need to do anything to vacate my drug possession conviction?
3. What happens after my conviction is vacated?
4. Who is eligible for a refund?
5. How do I request a refund?
6. How will I receive my refund?