The Auditor's office is committed to helping our citizens during this time of unprecedented response to the public health emergency. Social distancing rules will apply. We highly encourage online, email, and telephone support.
- Renew car tabs, report a car sale, or update your information
- Apply for a marriage license In-person is allowed, but an appointment is recommended. If mailing, must be notarized.
- Register to vote or update your address
DOL Subagents are open for all transactions. Please adhere to the office rules for social distancing.
Westside Auto Licensing locations at 3408 W Court Street and 6403 Burden Boulevard, Suite E in Pasco
- Both Westside Auto Licensing locations have drive-through windows
- Title work drop-off transactions will be completed in 48 hours
The best method of communication is via email. We will respond to all emails and phone messages as quickly as possible (usually within 24 business hours).
- West Side Auto Licensing-Court St, Pasco: 509-547-2890
- West Side Auto Licensing-Burden Boulevard, Pasco: 509-792-1325
The mission of the Franklin County Auditor is to facilitate honest, transparent, and accurate elections; preserve and allow convenient access to public records; provide accurate, responsive, and efficient licensing services; and ensure fiscal responsibility and accountability of public funds.